Bundles Of Advice
Life as an Entrepreneur
Living an extraordinary life isn’t reserved for a special few. Sometimes it’s about letting go of the comfortable you that’s become a habit. In order to achieve success and turning your ideas into reality, it’s within your reach to harness the power of your mind and condition yourself for success. We do resist following our ideas through and at times end up sabotaging our dreams in the long run.
Being an entrepreneur is a cocktail of beauty, perseverance, drive, disappointment, hard work, vision and dedication. But at the end of the day you have choice and freedom to choose, working on a dream and many times a purpose to make a difference in the lives of others.
Here are a few quick tips for Entrepreneurs
- Make friends with discomfort
- Be willing to choose different thoughts
- Make your audience fall in love with you
- Clarify what you stand for
- Give your highest value always
Quote: Price is what you pay, value is what you get (Warren Buffet)
Value creation is a term that comes up so often and in so many contexts that it is tempting to dismiss it as just another business buzz word. I can assure you that it’s anything but. Value takes many forms and it comes from many sources, from product’s usefulness, it’s quality, the image associated with it, it’s availability and the service that accompanies it. (Joan Magaretta… What Management Is)
Here are a few tips to create great value:
- Understand what drives value for your customers
- Consistently work to create and improve your customers satisfaction
- Strive to always develop a positive and memorable customer experience
- Give value to your staff and in turn they will give value to your customers
- Give more value than the customer is paying for
If you’re stuck in a dead-end job but you have a passion project that energises you, has the ability to bring in some cash and keeps you inspired. Learn how to turn it into a dynamic Side Hustle, the idea of starting is too overwhelming, we have the recipe to get you started.